Riggs, Charles Robert –
Rob Riggs (Texas) is a twenty-five year veteran journalist, has authored the non-fiction book In the Big Thicket, and has contributed to another non-fiction book, Weird Texas (Sterling Press, 2005). He was a featured writer at the annual Texas Book Festival and has also done several television and radio appearances.
- Author, Friend, Bigfooter Rob Riggs Dies by Loren Coleman
- Rob Riggs Memorial – YouTube
- Charles Robert Riggs – Terre Haute Tribune Star: Obituaries
- Rob Riggs, Bigfoot Researcher, RIP – Mysterious Universe
- Author, Friend, Bigfooter Rob Riggs Dies – Cryptomundo
- Anomaly Archives presents Rob Riggs on Bigfoot Saturday, July 26th, 2014
The Bigfoot-UFO Connection, 2014-04-25
Even though sightings of both Bigfoot and UFOs occurring at the same times and places are not uncommonly reported by eyewitnesses, the concurrence of such events is generally dismissed as coincidental, and any possible substantial connection between the two phenomena is not considered a matter of serious inquiry. Rob Riggs and Tom Burnette, co-authors of Bigfoot: Exploring the Myth and Discovering the Truth, discuss the possible connection.
- Bigfoot: The Big Picture (printout copy of book draft)
- Natural Awakenings, August 2005 – cover and letter from publisher clipping: Rob Riggs on his contribution to Weird Texas.
- Natural Awakenings, June 2005 – entire issue, letter from publisher: Rob Riggs on Paul Devereux, and the Anomaly Archives’ Texas Ghost Lights MiniConference event.
- Bigfoot: Exploring the Myth and Discovering the Truth (x2 signed copies)
- Into The Big Thicket (x2 signed copies)
Pages 100-103 of Bigfoot: Exploring the Myth and Discovering the Truth, in which Rob Riggs relates the trip he took on the Sabine River with Chester and Miles… when the engine cut-out after repeated mentioning of ‘El Diablo.’