Anomaly Archives eNews 4/16/2017

Source:  Anomaly Archives eNews 4/16/2017

The Anomaly Archives Weekly Email Newsletter

April 16th, 2017 – Austin, Texas. . .

– MONTHLY MEETINGS RESUME 

Saturday, April 29th, 2017

Anomaly Archives member John Hawkins will be leading monthly meetings on the last Saturday of each month from 1-4pm. This new series of monthly Anomaly Archives open discussion forum meetings are called, “The Third Door.” Contact John Hawkins for details.

– ANOMALY NEWS HEADLINES

There are a bunch of great news links in our headlines section below.

Find all of them and more at our Flipboard page: Anomaly Archives Flipboard.

– BOOK OF THE WEEK

With paranormal promoter Jaime Maussan‘s recent appearance at CU Boulder (presented by Tau Psi Omega Fraternity, Inc. – Beta Chapter) where he continues to include claims of anomalousness related to the two-year old mummified Native American child exposed by the RSRG (“Roswell Slides” Research Group – www.RoswellSlids.com) just days after Maussan’s May 5th “Be Witness” event in Mexico City in 2015… it seemed time to feature another of our rare items from the Bob Girard Collection on the subject of mummies.

Check out our Book-of-the-Week below!

See y’all next issue!

SMiles Lewis / Founder

Book of the Week…
Mummies of Short Cave Kentucky and the Great Catacomb Mystery
by Angelo I. George

“Professional geologist and spelean-historian Angelo I. George, is a recognized authority on the early pioneer history of Mammoth Cave” – ABEbooks

Headlines

Here are some headlines of note for this week:SAI Anomaly Archives eNews

I’m Back and People Are Still Seeing Black Panthers
texascryptidhunter.blogspot.com
Before moving forward, I want to apologize for my lack of posting over the last year. To say I have been inactive would be a massive understatement. …

Walton Abduction Soil Analysis Suggests Anomalous Event
mysteriousuniverse.org
The name Travis Walton is well known within UFO circles. The (in?)famous abduction story that took place in Arizona’s Apache-Sitgreaves National …

William S. Burroughs’ 7 Occult Techniques for Smashing Reality
ultraculture.org

WiFi Experiment Done By A Group Of 9th Grade Students Got Serious International Attention. 
Dejan Davcevski
Poltergeist Presentation April 15, 2017: Supplemental Paper –psychicalresearchfoundation.com

Dayton gator could be biggest ever captured in Texas
– Chron.com

There may be alien life in our solar system, says Nasa
Andrew Griffin

Between the Lies: The Hoax and the Paranormal

numinousden.blogspot.com

This Artist With Synesthesia Sees Colors In Music And Paints Your Favorite Songs

designyoutrust.com

David Bowie, “Life on Mars.”Melissa McCracken grew up with a neurological condition that means she processes songs as colors—a gift that translates …

50th Anniversary of the Falcon Lake UFO Case

uforum.blogspot.ca

Falcon Lake UFO Encounter50th Anniversary WeekendMay 19-21, 2017Friday, May 19, 2017Cinematheque, 100 Arthur Street, Winnipeg, ManitobaTicket prices: …

Group Visits Site of 1966 UFO Incident Near McCook

krgv.com

NewsLocal News• Investigations• 5 On Your Side• Immigration/Border Wall• Elections• Photographer’s Perspective• Heart of the Valley• Find The Link• Submit a Tip• Pump …

Study finds belief in aliens and religious belief share a similar psychological motivation

psypost.org

New research suggests that paranormal beliefs about extraterrestrial intelligence are linked to the need to find meaning in life.The study of 1,146 …

One Man’s Quest to Prove Saudi Arabia Bankrolled 9/11

POLITICO · By Caleb Hannan

If You Wish To Understand the Paranormal, You Need To Understand Time

April 7, 2017 by thupancic

I am always cautious about treading in fields where I have no degree. This post starts the discussion of ‘time’, which entails references to entropy …

Tom DeLonge on Why UFO Research Just Might Save Mankind

Rolling Stone · Elisabeth Garber-Paul

For a long time, Tom DeLonge’s interest in aliens came out in small ways. In the early years of Blink-182, he would read about abductions and quantum …

Woman with webbed feet found wet, mostly naked on road, claims she’s a mermaid

KSEE Staff Reports

FRESNO, Calif. (KSEE) – A woman was found near Table Mountain on Tuesday morning, and she didn’t seem to know who she is, the Fresno Police …

Bogus Psychic Guilty in Fraud Scheme

ufowatchdog.blogspot.com

A federal jury has found both Sean David Morton and Melissa Morton guilty on a combined 51 felony counts including fraud and conspiracy. The Mortons …

Glassboro to Roswell – The Telescoping of Memory

davidhalperin.net

There’s no mystery about what happened in Glassboro, New Jersey, in the fall of 1964. Or at least I didn’t think there was a mystery when I posted …

International Cryptozoology Conference 2017

Loren Coleman

Logo by Duncan Hopkins.The International Cryptozoology Conference 2017 (ICC17), presented by the International Cryptozoology Society and …

Some Thoughts On Quantum Physics & Stone Tape Theory.

thecuriousfortean.com

Another article not written to me but sent in by Mark Davis.In 1961 British archaeologist turned parapsychologist Thomas Charles Lethbridge came up …

Problems with Strieber and The Key

strieberthekey.com

UFO enthusiast vanishes without trace – leaving room of ‘coded writings’

Rob Waugh for Metro.co.uk

A UFO fan has mysteriously vanished in Brazil – leaving behind a locked room covered in coded writings and strange pictures of extraterrestrials.Bus …

These high school journalists investigated a new principal’s credentials. Days later, she resigned.

The Washington Post · By Samantha Schmidt

Connor Balthazor, 17, was in the middle of study hall when he was called into a meeting with his high school newspaper adviser.A group of reporters and editors from the student newspaper, the Booster Redux at Pittsburg High School in southeastern Kansas, had gathered to talk about Amy Robertson, …

UFO Contact: April 1, 1967 from Loco, TX

blueblurrylines.com

Watts being interviewed in 1968 by UFO investigators.Carroll Wayne Watts said he had a close encounter with a UFO the night of March 31, 1967, but it …

Involuntary Shapeshifters; The Collective Unconscious and Engaging A Non-Human Intelligence

terraobscura.net

The Collective Unconscious and Engaging A Non-Human IntelligenceIn a recent interview with UFO writer and researcher Greg Bishop on his show Radio …

UFO over Enderby, British Columbia

rutkows

From time to time, I receive official documents regarding UFO reports in Canada.I received such a report this morning.Date of occurrence: March 16, …

UFO sightings up, and so are explanations

winnipegfreepress.com

While UFO sightings are near record highs, those standing up to scrutiny are at record lows, according to the 2016 Canadian UFO Survey. A total of …

WHAT IS THE DISTORTION THEORY?

caravaca102.blogspot.com.es

Let us try to explain what are the basic principles of the DISTORTION THEORY (DT). One of the main points to be clarified, before starting, is that …

Talking Psi and Magic with Dr Dean Radin

runesoup.com

This week we speak to the one and only Dr Dean Radin. Dr Radin is chief scientist at the institute of noetic science, an author of numerous books and …

The Kinks’ Dave Davies Had UFO and Alien Encounters

mysteriousuniverse.org

The Kinks’ Dave Davies Had UFO and Alien EncountersDave Davies is a well-respected man. One of Rolling Stone Magazine’s 100 Greatest Guitarists of …

Did A Movie Inspire The Goat-Man Legend?

mysteriousuniverse.org

A couple of nights ago I had the distinct misfortune of watching what was probably the worst movie I have ever seen. If not, it’s certainly near the …

Remembering: The Heaven’s Gate cult

thelondoneconomic.com

Pizzagate Will Never Die: Here’s Why the Conspiracy Theory Has New Life

Esquire · By Peter Wade

True believers attended a protest in D.C. on Saturday.Like a villain in a bad horror movie, Pizzagate, the conspiracy theory that went mainstream, refuses to die. Just when you think the final nail is in the coffin, and Pizzagate has been vanquished to the depths of hell, it once again rears its …

Transforming Transformers into Militainment: Interrogating the DoD- Hollywood Complex

Washington D.C. UFO Sightings, 1952

VORTEXAS Network with Daniel Alan Jones

UFO Books 101: Required Reading by Paul Dean

blueblurrylines.com

Paul Dean is a UFO document researcher from Melbourne, Australia, who uses an evidence-based approach and focuses on “air safety policy, military …

Identified Flying Objects (& Esoteric Truth)

scarfolk.blogspot.com

In the 1970s, the distinction between fact and fiction completely broke down as a result of years of government fabrications, corporate deceit, media …

United States of America v. Sean David Morton

ufowatchdog.blogspot.com

Looks like April is the month when the tax man comes calling and for a particular “psychic” who (once again) didn’t see any of it coming, April is no …

More Human than Alien: Researching the History of UFOs

Guest Blogger

“It was massive, that’s what I can’t get over” – Large Gray Craft Seen Over Georgetown, Texas

texasufosightings.com

• When: February 27th, 2017• Where: Georgetown• What: Extremely large, intimidating craft, shaped similar to pentagon TexasUFOs received a report from a …

THE ‘COMPETING’ POLTERGEIST, DEMONIC, UFO AND ULTRA-TERRESTRIAL…

/ trswartz

By Sean Casteel Amityville. Six individuals were shot to death in this house in Amityville, Long Island, said to be the scene of some extremely violent …

Do you know what it is? Mystery surrounds ‘hum’ in Cromer

Annie Claussen-Reynolds

Deputy Mayor of Cromer, John Frosdick. Picture: Sonya Duncan Archant Norfolk Photographic © 2016 A strange humming noise has been reported in Cromer – …

Google balloon mistaken for UFO as it crashes in Colombia

BBC World

Farmers living in central Tolima province in Colombia say they were terrified when an object they took to be a UFO crashed in a field on Sunday. “It was smoking and a strange liquid was leaking from it,” a resident of the small town of San Luis said. Police have since identified the object as an …

Check out more news links at the

[NOTE: Inclusion of news & event info is purely informational
and does not indicate endorsement.]